DescriptionThis stone-cold cooler is made with real watermelon and mixed with fruit juice to clear, solid perfection. With frozen aroma and fruity flavor, every cold cup is watermelon fun!
- 6 liters water
- 3 cups watermelon balls, frozen
- 3 cups fruit juice, with 2 cups grapefruit juice and 1 cup orange
- 2 tablespoons sugar, brown or white only
- In a blender or food processor, process chunks of seeded watermelon until liquefied.
Watermelon Citrus Cooler
- Thread watermelon balls on skewers and freeze.
- In a pitcher, blend watermelon juice, grapefruit juice, orange juice, and sugar until sugar is dissolved.
- Chill thoroughly. Place frozen watermelon balls on skewer in each glass; fill with watermelon mixture.
- Add ice to the glass and serve cold and plain or with any appetizer, side dish, or main dish.
- Fruit & Vegetable Recipes II by the South Carolina Department of Agriculture], public domain government resource—original source of recipe
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.