Fruit & Vegetable Recipes II by the South Carolina Department of Agriculture, public domain government resource—original source of recipe
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 4 ounce container refrigerated non-dairy topping, thawed
- ¼ cup lime juice
- 2 cups watermelon balls
- 1 x 9-inch graham cracker crust
- Fold together milk and topping. Add lime juice.
- Fold in watermelon balls, reserving about 5 balls for garnish.
- Pour into graham cracker crust.
- Place remaining watermelon balls on pie to garnish.
- Chill for 2 more hours before serving.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.