This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Cabrera Estate in Malakoff, Texas in 1986.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 12 ounce can marinated artichoke hearts coarsely chopped
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- ½ cup sour cream
- ½ cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh tarragon
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Combine all ingredients and place in a 3 cup ovenproof baking dish.
- Bake at 350°F for 30 minutes.
- Serve with raw vegetables, chips or crackers.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.