- Contributed by Healthy Recipes for Diabetic Friends Y-Group
- ½ cup canned artichoke hearts, without oil (about four pieces, drained and chopped)
- ¼ cup scallion(s), chopped
- 1 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 tsp olive oil
- ½ tsp Italian seasoning
- ⅛ tsp black pepper
- ⅛ tsp cayenne pepper
- 6 oz water-packed tuna fish, drained, albacore, and flaked
- 2 average whole-wheat English muffin(s), split
- 3 tbsp grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat broiler.
- Combine first 8 ingredients in a medium-sized bowl.
- Divide the mixture evenly among muffin halves; sprinkle with cheese.
- Place on a baking sheet; broil 5 inches from heat until golden brown, 5 minutes.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.