- ¼ cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 tsp paprika
- ½ tsp bacon bits
- ground white pepper to taste
- 12 oz baking potatoes, scrub
- Cut potatoes into 3" x ½" wedges.
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Spray nonstick baking pan with non-stick spray.
- Combine all ingredients except potatoes.
- Toss potatoes in mixture to coat thoroughly (suggestion to put in gallon size plastic bag, press out air, seal, and toss).
- Place potatoes on prepared baking sheet.
- Bake 10 – 12 minutes, turning over after 5 minutes.
Nutritional information Edit
per serving: 92 calories | 4g protein | 2g fat (19.5%) | 15g carbohydrate | 116mg sodium | 4mg cholesterol
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.