Makes 6 servings.
- 1½ pounds peeled, de-veined raw shrimp
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 large onion, sliced and separated into rings
- 1½ large green peppers, cut into strips
- 1 cup diagonally sliced celery
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1¼ cups chicken broth, divided
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 large tomatoes, chopped
- 4 cups hot cooked rice
- Cook shrimp in oil in wok or large skillet in oil 2 minutes.
- Add onion, peppers, celery, garlic, ½ cup broth and black pepper. Cover; steam 2 minutes.
- Dissolve cornstarch in remaining ¾ cup broth and soy sauce
- Stir into shrimp.
- Add tomatoes; cook, stirring, 2 minutes, or until sauce is clear and thickened.
- Serve over fluffy rice.
Shrimp Stir Fry Videos Edit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.