Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 4 medium grapefruit
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1¾ cup strained grapefruit juice
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- ⅛ teaspoon salt
- 3 ounce box strawberry gelatin
- 9-inch pie crust baked
- 1 cup whipping cream, whipped
- Peel grapefruit then separate sections and remove from membranes.
- Place sections in a strainer over a bowl overnight.
- Cook sugar, juice, cornstarch and salt until thick and clear.
- Add gelatin and stir until dissolved.
- Brush gelatin mixture over pie crust.
- Chill gelatin mixture and crust.
- When gelatin starts to thicken add grapefruit sections.
- Pour into pie crust and chill until set.
- Top with whipped cream.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.