- Makes 3 cups
- Source: Marlboro country Cookbook
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 2 cans (15 oz. each) black beans or black-eyed peas
- 2 cloves garlic, cut up
- 1 medium onion, cut up
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- ⅓ parsley
- ⅓ cup olive oil
- 3 to 4 Tbsp red wine vinegar
- Rinse and drain beans.
- Place in a food processor with remaining ingredients.
- Process with an on and off motion for about 1 minute.
- Refrigerate overnight to allow flavors to blend.
- Serve with chips, crackers or toast.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.