Recipe makes one batch
- 2 cups old-fashioned oats
- 1 cup slivered almonds
- ⅓ cup frozen apple juice concentrate, thawed
- 2 tablespoons packed brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 1 cup non-sweetened shredded coconut
- ½ cup dried sour cherries 
- ½ cup golden raisins
- Preheat oven to 300°F.
- Combine oats and almonds in bowl.
- Mix in juice concentrate.
- Add sugar and cinnamon and toss.
- Spread on cookie sheet.
- Bake 25 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in coconut and bake until golden, about 15 minutes.
- Remove from the oven, cool.
- Add cherries and raisins to granola.
- Store in airtight container at room temperature (can be made 1 week ahead).
- ↑ if you cannot get dried sour cherries you can use any other dried fruit to your liking.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.