Recipe makes four servings
- 2⅔ cup cooked rice
- ⅓ cup minced onion
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 1 (8 ounces) can tomato sauce
- ¼ teaspoon oregano
- ¼ teaspoon basil
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- pizza toppings of choice
- ½ cup sliced stuffed olives
- Mix together rice, onion, eggs, and melted butter.
- Line a 12 inch pizza pan with rice mixture and bake 12 minutes at 350°F, or until set.
- Spread tomato sauce with cheese over rice crust.
- Sprinkle with spices and cheese.
- Add toppings and.
- Bake at 350°F for 20 – 25 minutes.
- After removing from oven, allow to stand a few minutes before serving.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.