- 4 Boneless Pork Chops, cut into 3/4-inch cubes
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 1 bottle (14-ounce) hot-style catsup
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2-3 teaspoons hot pepper sauce
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme, crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon pepper
- In a large skillet heat oil over medium-high heat.
- Cook and stir Pork cubes for 4–5 minutes or until Pork is just done.
- Remove excess fat from skillet; reduce heat to low.
- Add remaining ingredients to skillet, stirring to coat Pork cubes. Cover and cook about 1 minute or until heated through.
- Transfer to warm serving dish; serve with toothpicks.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.