This recipe came from an estate sale. It was obtained when the family collection was purchased from the Burnett Estate in Terrell, Texas in 1981.
- 15 cucumbers, peeled, seeded and diced
- 24 Granny Smith apples, peeled, cored and juiced
- 1 Can frozen white grape juice concentrate
- 1 Large white onion, chopped
- 4 Large green bell peppers, seeded and chopped
- 1 Gallon sour cream
- 1 Gallon buttermilk
- ¼ Cup fresh minced parsley
- water as necessary to desired consistency
- 2 Teaspoons salt
- 2 Teaspoons freshly ground white pepper
- Mix all ingredients together then puree.
- Serve cold.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.