- 1 pint (2 cups) heavy cream
- 2 tbsp honey or sugar
- 32 squares (16 rectangles) of graham crackers
- Beat cream with sweetener until stiff.
- Spread whipped cream heavily on one square and place it on a platter.
- Spread cream heavily on a second square and place it on top of the first.
- Continue until there is a stack of 4 squares.
- Press down gently on the top square so the cream squeezes out of the sides.
- Spread the excess along the sides.
- Repeat the procedure until there are eight stacks.
- Slide them together till sides touch to form a rectangular cake of 2 squares by 4 squares.
- Use extra whipped cream to smooth over all the tops.
- Allowing it to chill several hours before serving enables the crackers to soften.
- A dash of sprinkles over the top adds a party flavor with adding much additional sugar.
- Hint: use a pressurized can of whipped cream if you don"t have the time or inclination to whip the cream.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.