- 1 package (3 oz) each red, green, and yellow flavored gelatin
- 1 envelope (7g) unflavored gelatin
- 1 cup fruit juice (orange or pineapple), heated
- 2 cups heavy sweet cream
- 1 tsp vanilla
- ⅓ cup + 2 tbsp sugar
- Combine ingredients and press ⅔ into an 8 or 9" springform pan.
- Chill while you make the filling.
- Prepare individually the 3 packages of flavored gelatin using 1½ cups water for each.
- Pour into shallow pans and allow to congeal several hours or overnight.
- Soften unflavored gelatin in 1 tbsp cold water and add to heated fruit juice.
- Stir to dissolve.
- Beat cream with sugar and vanilla til stiff.
- Fold juice into cream.
- Cut jello into cubes.
- Fold into cream mixture.
- Pour into spring-form pan and sprinkle with remaining crumbs.
- Refrigerate until firm.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.