Contributed Catsrecipes Y-Group
- In large bowl, beat butter.
- Gradually add sugar and beat with mixer 10 minutes (this is essential).
- Add eggs, one at a time, and beat after each egg.
- In a small bowl, whip cream and add to mixture.
- Add vanilla.
- With spoon, add flour; mix well, but do not beat.
- Grease tube or bundt pan and pour cake mixture.
- Place in 325°F oven, not preheated.
- Bake for 1½ hours; turn upside down after baking onto plate.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.