Whiskey Cobbler from Jerry Thomas' Bartending Guide or How to Mix Drinks—original source of recipe, out of copyright Serves: 1
- 1½ wine glass of whiskey
- 1 teaspoonful of white sugar dissolved in a little water
- 1 slice of orange cut into quarters
- 1 dash of Maraschino liqueur
- seasonal berries
- Mix the whiskey, sugar and maraschino in a tumbler.
- Fill the tumbler with shaved ice, shake up thoroughly, ornament with berries, and serve with a straw.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.