Whiskey Smash from Jeremy Thomas' Bartending Guide or How to Mix Drinks—original source of recipe, out of copyright
- Serves: 1
- 1 teaspoon of fine white sugar
- 2 teaspoon of water
- 3 or 4 sprigs of young mint
- 1 wineglass of whiskey
- Put the mint in the glass, then the sugar and water.
- Mash the mint to extract the flavor, add the whiskey, and fill up the glass with shaved ice.
- Stir up well, and garnish with two or three fresh sprigs of mint.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.