This recipe came from The Printey Estate sale. It was obtained it as part of the Family Collection from The Printey Estate in Forney, Texas in 2001.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 1 medium baguette, cut into 30 slices
- 2 cans great northern beans
- ½ cup whole walnuts
- ⅓ cup olive oil
- ¼ medium red onion
- 2½ tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 sprigs rosemary, leaves removed
- ¾ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- Preheat Oven to 350 °F.
- Arrange baguette slices on a cookie sheet and toast in the oven until lightly browned (About 7 minutes)
- Remove from oven.
- Meanwhile combine remaining ingredients in a food processor and blend well.
- Spoon the dip into a serving bowl and arrange the toasted baguette slices on a platter around it.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.