Courtesy of The Library Of E-Cookbooks, Copyright © 2005 by e-cookbooks.net All Rights Reserved. e-cookbooks.net is a Division of VJJE Publishing Co.
- Contributed by Healthy Recipes for Diabetic Friends Y-Group
- Makes 6 servings
- 1½ cups cold skim milk
- 1 package (4-serving size) Jell-O white chocolate flavor fat-free sugar-free instant reduced calorie pudding and pie filling
- 2 cups thawed Cool Whip Lite whipped topping
- ½ teaspoon grated orange peel
- Pour cold milk in medium bowl.
- Add pudding mix.
- Beat with wire whisk 1 minute.
- Gently stir in whipped topping and orange peel.
- Spoon into dessert dishes.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Nutritional information Edit
For serving size: ⅙ recipe
- Exchanges: 1 carbohydrate | ½ fat
- 90 Calories | 2g Protein | 13g Carbo [0g dietary fiber, 7g sugars] | 3g Fat
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.