For those non-NZers, Kremelta is the equivalent of the Australian "Copha" which is a white coconut based fat. Memories of primary school cooking classes...
- 1 cup desiccated coconut
- 1 cup rice bubbles
- ⅓ cup chopped dried apricots
- ⅓ cup ginger
- ⅓ cup raisins
- 1 cup icing sugar
- 1 cup whole powdered milk (or half each with malted milk powder)
- 6 - 7 ounces Kremelta
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Mix dry ingredients in a bowl.
- Melt Kremelta and pour over dry mix; mix well.
- Press into a flat, lightly greased, baking tin and cut before too hard.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.