This is a flavorful and delicious salad to start off any meal.
- 3 1/2 lbs white fillet (cod, Haddock, whiting, Hake)
- 4 tablespoons cucumber, finely chopped
- 4 tablespoons green pepper, finely chopped
- 4 tablespoons radishes, thinly sliced
- 3 small cartons natural yogurt
- salt and pepper
- bay leaf
- Poach fillet for 3 minutes in boiling slated water flavored with lemon, bay leaf and peppercorns.
- Drain, cool and set aside. In a bowl, mix vegetables. Add yogurt.
- Season with salt and pepper and mix well. Chill.
- When ready to serve, arrange fillet on a platter and pour over dressing.
- Garnish with chopped parsley. Makes 10 servings.
Other Links Edit
See also Edit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.