A sweet and sour sauce made with white grape juice.
- two (2) cups white grape juice
- one (1) tablespoon Worcestershire sauce (or less)
- one quarter (¼) cup cider vinegar
- one quarter (¼) cup tomato ketchup
- one quarter (¼) cup brown sugar
- one and one half (1 ½) tablespoons cornstarch
- one half (½) teaspoon minced garlic
- one half (½) teaspoon powdered ginger
Whisk together ingredients until smooth. Cook in a microwave or in saucepan stovetop, stirring periodically, until thickened.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.