Description EditThe key ingredients in this salsa are the ginger, horseradish, and vinegar. This easy, white-hot vegan dip is great on chips, meat, poultry, and seafood and keeps a warm taste with the vegetables, but the effort is just worth it.
- 3 tbsp. ginger, grated
- 4 tbsp. real horseradish, grated
- 2 onions, sliced and diced, white only
- 5 tbsp. garlic, minced
- 2 tsp. vinegar, white only
- 1 cup white beans, cooked, optional
- Mix all 4 ingredients, especially including white beans, with 2 teaspoons vinegar.
- Spoon contents into the small bowl. Use on meat, poultry, seafood, chips, or other side dishes. Reserve the remaining homemade vegetable salsa in the refrigerator.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.