The key ingredients in this salsa are the ginger, horseradish, and vinegar. This easy, white-hot vegan dip is great on chips, meat, poultry, and seafood and keeps a warm taste with the vegetables, but the effort is just worth it.
- 3 tbsp. ginger, grated
- 4 tbsp. real horseradish, grated
- 2 onions, sliced and diced, white only
- 5 tbsp. garlic, minced
- 2 tsp. vinegar, white only
- 1 cup white beans, cooked, optional
- Mix all 4 ingredients, especially including white beans, with 2 teaspoons vinegar.
- Spoon contents into the small bowl. Use on meat, poultry, seafood, chips, or other side dishes. Reserve the remaining homemade vegetable salsa in the refrigerator.