This is a recipe I obtained from an Estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Manes Estate in Venus, Texas in 1981.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 large white onion sliced
- ½ large green pepper sliced
- 2 stalks celery sliced
- 3 cloves garlic
- 2 boneless chicken breasts cooked and sliced
- ½ cup white wine
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- ¼ teaspoon ginger
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 small can mushrooms drained
- Combine olive oil, sesame oil, onion, green pepper, celery and garlic together and simmer in saucepan over medium high heat for 15 minutes.
- Stir in chicken and cook 5 minutes longer.
- Add wine, lemon, ginger and soy then cover and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Mix chicken broth with flour and add to chicken.
- Add mushrooms and simmer 5 more minutes.
- Serve mixture over egg noodles or rice.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.