This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Gonzales Estate in Crandall, Texas in 1980.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 1 cup wheat berries
- 1 cup vanilla soy milk
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened applesauce
- 1 tablespoon egg replacer mixed with 6 tablespoons water
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 4 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- Blend berries and soy milk until smooth.
- Mix remaining ingredients then add to blender and combine.
- Pour batter onto hot waffle iron and cook according to manufacturer's instructions.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.