- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 1/4 cup quick cooking rolled oats
- a pinch nutmeg powder
- a pinch cardamom powder
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon powder
- 1 1/2 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon oil
- 1/2 cup low fat milk
- 1/2 teaspoon Eno's fruit salt
- a pinch of salt
- 3 teaspoons low fat butter for cooking
- For serving
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/2 cup orange segments
- Combine all the ingredients except the fruit salt in a bowl with enough water.
- Whisk till it is a smooth batter.
- Heat a non-stick pan and grease it with a little low fat butter.
- Add the fruit salt to the batter and mix well.
- Divide into 6 equal portions.
- Pour a spoonful of the batter on the pan to make 2" diameter pancakes, cooking on both sides with a little butter till golden brown.
- Repeat with the remaining batter to make 5 more pancakes.
- Serve hot with honey and oranges.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.