Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- 2 cups mashed mangoes, drained
- 3 cups flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- ⅔ cup oil
- 2 eggs, well beaten
- 1 cup chopped raisins
- 1 cup chopped nuts
- Add lemon juice to mashed mangoes.
- Combine flour, sugar and cinnamon in a bowl.
- Make a well in the center, add mashed mangoes, oil, eggs, nuts and raisins; mix only until dry ingredients are moistened.
- Pour into 2 medium loaf pans.
- Bake at 350°F for 45 minutes.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.