Recipe from the Victorian by the Sea, Camden Maine
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Serves: 4 to 6
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 2½ cups non-fat buttermilk
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 cups flour
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Preheat griddle.
- Melt butter and set aside to cool.
- In a small bowl, mix eggs, buttermilk, and vanilla.
- In a large bowl, combine dry ingredients.
- Add egg mixture to dry ingredients.
- Add melted butter and mix just until blended.
- Do not over mix.
- Using a large spoon or ladle, pour batter onto buttered griddle.
- Immediately sprinkle pancakes with blueberries.
- Flip once, when pancake begins to brown.
- Serve hot with maple syrup.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.