Prep Time: 30 min
Cook time: 45 min
Roasted hedgehog mushrooms with thyme over a goat cheese crostini.
- 1 lb hedgehog mushrooms
- 1 bunch fresh thyme
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 lb goat cheese
- 1 French baguette
- Roast the mushrooms, thyme, oil, soy sauce with a sprinkle of black pepper in a 450 degree oven.
- Slice baguette into ¼ inch slices and toast.
- Spoon goat cheese onto each toast.
- Spoon roasted mushrooms and thyme onto toasts.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.