wild rice slow cooked with veggies.
- 1½ cups uncooked long-grained rice
- ½ cup uncooked wild rice
- 1 envelope dry onion soup mix
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes, or 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 4 cups water
- 1 bunch green onions, chopped, about 8 green onions
- 8 oz. sliced fresh or canned mushrooms
- ¼ cup butter, melted
- Combine all ingredients.
- Pour into lightly greased slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on HIGH for 2½ hours, stirring occasionally.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.