- 1 1/2 cups sliced Mushrooms
- 1 large Onion, coarsely chopped
- 1 cup brown rice
- 1/4 cup wild rice
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp soy sauce or Bragg's Liquid Aminos
- 2 cups boiling veggie stock or water
- Combine all ingredients in a large pot with a lid. Stir well, cover and cook over low heat for 45 minutes, or until rice is tender and all liquid is absorbed.
You can also make this in the oven. Place in a casserole dish with a tight-fitting lid and bake at 350 F for 55 minutes.
Other Links Edit
See also Edit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.