- 3 cups cooked rice
- 1 cup seedless Green Grapes, halved
- 1 small can water chestnuts, sliced
- 1/2 cup celery chopped medium-fine
- 1 big bunch green onions choppeed medium fine
- 1/2 cup slivered or sliced almonds
- 1 cup Hellmans mayo, do not use substitutes
- Stir vegetables and mayo into rice, stir grapes in gently.
- If too thick, thin with a little milk.
- Taste for seasoning.
- Refrigerated, this will keep several days.
- Improves it to make it the day before, so the mayo sinks in and blends a little.
- If you do make it in advance, don't add any more seasoning until you taste it the next day.
See also Edit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.