- 1 kg Veal,
- 4-5 onions,
- 1 carrots,
- 1/2 a celery,
- 1 spoonful tomato paste,
- 1 spoonful flour,
- 1 tsp paprika,
- 1 cupful white wine,
- 1 bay leaf,
- half a cupful sunflower oil,
- Cut the deboned meat into small pieces and fry in oil and some water together with the finely chopped onions, celery and carrots.
- When tender add the tomato paste diluted with some water, the flour and paprika.
- Pout over the wine and some water, add the bay leaf and pepper and simmer on a low fire.
- Sprinkle with finely chopped parsley before serving.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.