This recipe was generously provided by Ricardo magazine.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 60 ml unsalted butter, softened
- 60 ml sugar
- 60 ml brown sugar
- 1 egg yolk
- 310 ml flour
- 20 ml (or more) milk
- 5 ml vanilla extract
- 24 jellybeans 
- 24 sweetened red peanuts 
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a bowl, with an electric mixer, beat butter with two types of sugar.
- Beat in egg yolk until smooth.
- At low speed, stir in flour, alternating with milk and vanilla.
- Dough will tend to be dry, but has to stick.
- Add milk as needed.
- For each cookie, form a finger with 15 ml (1 tbsp) of dough.
- Press a candy onto one end of the finger to simulate a nail and insert peanut at other extremity to simulate bloody bone.
- Place on baking sheet.
- With butter knife, make small indentations to simulate joints.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Place baking sheet in center of oven.
- Preheat oven to 190°C (375°F).
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes, or until fingers are slightly golden underneath.
- Let cool.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.