This is a recipe I obtained from an Estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Manes Estate in Venus, Texas in 1981.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 4 potatoes
- 1 egg
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ cup breadcrumbs
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1 cup chopped chicken
- 1 cup chicken gravy
- Boil potatoes until soft then peel and press through ricer.
- Mix with milk, breadcrumbs, salt and egg.
- Mold into golf ball size balls.
- Flour and drop into boiling water and boil 10 minutes.
- Combine chicken and gravy and heat through.
- Serve dumplings with gravy poured over top.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.