This is one of my favorite recipes, a staple at all of our holiday dinners.
- 3 eggs
- 1 and 1/2 cups milk
- 2/3 cup breadcrumbs
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 c pkg shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 pkgs chopped broccoli
- Cook broccoli and drain according to package
- Blend remaining ingredients except cheese, then add to the broccoli and mix.
- Pour into 9x13 inch baking dish and cover top of mixture with cheese.
- Cook uncovered at 350 F, 30 to 45 mins until top is lightly browned.
Can serve immediately, but recommend letting sit for 15 minutes under foil.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.