Use as a dip for fresh cut veggies, tortilla chips, stone ground vegan crackers, toasted or fresh syrian vegan bread.
- 3 cans chickpeas, drained (or save a little juice and you don't have to use as much oil
- ½ cucumber
- 1 small tomato
- 1½ lemon, juice and pulp
- a handful chopped parsley
- salt to taste
- fresh ground pepper to taste
- ¼ cup olive oil (or add chickpea juice instead) you can add more oil if you like
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 1 tablespoon tahini
- Put all ingredients in a food processor and blend until smooth.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.