- cooking spray or butter for the cassarole dish
- 1 box long macaroni (any company)
- 1 can stewed tomatoes (not crushed or pureed) You want the chunks of tomatoe
- salt and pepper to taste
- shredded Cheddar or a combination of cheeses that melt easily.
- Oven 350 fahrenheit.
- Cook macaroni according to package instructions. Drain. Set aside.
- Grease a cassarole dish using cooking spray or butter and pour macaroni into it.
- Add can of tomatoes, seasonings and shredded Cheddar.
- Cook, uncovered 30–40 minutes until Cheese melts and is slightly golden.
- Check after 30 minutes to make sure Cheese is not darkening too quickly.
- If you find that bits of the macaroni have cooked and browned, that's fine.
- It adds even more flavor.
- It will take on a crunchy feel when you taste it.
Contributed by: Edit
This Y-group is international. Good food from all parts of the world. A place where we can share the wonderful food from all over the world.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.