- 4 or more whole Chicken breasts, baked in foil. Dice when cooked and cool.
- Cut 1 pkg of corn tortillas (1 doz) into 1" strips
- 1 can of Mushroom soup
- 1/2 c milk
- 1 med Onion - grated
- 1 large can sliced Ortega green chilies
- butter a 3 quart baking dish. Combine soup, milk, Onion, and Ortegas.
- Layer ingredients -start with tortilla strips, Chicken, soup mixture, and cheese-repeat - ending with Cheese on top.
- Set in refrigerator over night. Bake at 350° for 1 hour.
Contributed by: Edit
This Y-group is international. Good food from all parts of the world. A place where we can share the wonderful food from all over the world.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.