Contributed by World Recipes Y-Group
This Y-group is international. Good food from all parts of the world. A place where we can share the wonderful food from all over the world.
- 1 cantaloupe (musk in some countries), seeds removed and peeled, cut into bite size pieces.
- 1 honey dew melon, seeds removed, peeled and cut into bite size pieces
- 1 casaba melon, seeds removed, peeled and cut into bite size pieces.
- 1 package of strawberries, cleaned and cut up
- 1 package of blueberries, washed
- 1 large bunch of grapes (seedless, green or red)
- 1 large can of your favorite fruit cocktail in lite syrup or in juice
- 2 cups of white wine
- enough orange juice or apple juice to fill the container and nearly cover the fruits
- You'll need a large bowl that has an airtight cover. The white wine adds a nice kick to the salad that is subtle but there. Enough orange juice or apple juice to fill the container and nearly cover the fruits.
- You can serve this right away or let it sit until a few hours before serving.
- It tastes even better the next day and the next and the next.
- Some serving suggestions: with whipped cream, on ice cream, with a serving of your favorite cheese on the side, with crackers on the side.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.