Contributed by World Recipes Y-Group
This Y-group is international. Good food from all parts of the world. A place where we can share the wonderful food from all over the world.
- 4 avocado
- 1 medium tomato, seeded and diced
- ¼ cup onion, peeled and diced
- 1 chile, seeded and diced
- ¼ cup sour cream
- ⅛ cup cilantro leaves, coarsely chopped
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- salt and pepper to taste
- Mash 2 of the avocado with the back of a fork or other mashing utensil.
- Add in the cumin, serrano, onion and cilantro. Fold in crema and lime juice.
- Add salt and pepper to taste. Dice the remaining avocado into ¼ - ½-inch cubes.
- Fold the diced avocado and tomato into the mashed avocado mixture. Serve immediately.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.