- 1 1/2 pounds ground Beef, browned & drained
- 2 packages Lawry's taco seasoning (follow directions on pkg.)
- 1 large Onion or
- 2 bunches green onions
- 1 can pinto beans -- drained
- 1 can Ro-tel tomatoes
- 1 can cream of Chicken soup
- 10 corn tortillas -- (up to 12)
- 1 pound Monterey jack Cheese -- grated
- 4 ounces Cheddar Cheese -- grated
- In small bowl mix Cheddar Cheese and a handful of Monterey jack Cheese for the top.
- Mix the rest of the Monterey jack Cheese and the onions in a bowl. Mix beans and meat. Mix tomatoes and soup in a small bowl.
- Line a 13X9" pan with tortillas. Layer the meat and Cheese and onions then finish with corn tortillas.
- Spread soup and tomatoes and top with cheeses.
- Cover with foil and bake at 375 degrees for 45 minutes. Let stand about 5 minutes before serving.
Contributed by Edit
This Y-group is international. Good food from all parts of the world. A place where we can share the wonderful food from all over the world.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.