- 1 tsp. olive oil
- 1 tsp. minced garlic
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onions
- 1/4 cup finely chopped green peppers
- 1/4 cup finely diced carrots
- 3 oz. lean ground Beef(or Italian Sausage or Turkey etc)
- 1/2 cup tomato Pasta sauce
- 1/2 cup grated mozzarella Cheese
- 1 Tbsp. grated Parmesan cheese
- 9 egg roll wrppers(5 1/2 inches square)
- in non-stick skillet sprayed with vegetable spray, heat oil over medium heat.
- add garlic, carrots and onions; cook for 8 minutes or until softened and browned.
- add peppers and continue cooking 2 minutes longer.
- add meat, stirring to break it up and cook until no longer pink.
- remove from heat and stir in tomato sauce and mozzarella and parmesan cheeses.
- keeping the rest of the wrappers covered with a cloth to prevent drying out, put one wrapper on work surface with a corner pointing towards you.
- put 2 tbps. of the filling in the center.
- fold the lower corner up over the filling, fold the two side corners in over the filling and roll the bundle away from you.
- use water to seal the seams. put on a prepared pan and repeat until all the wrappers are filled.
- bake for 14 minutes, until browned, turning the pizza rolls at the halfway mark!
Contributed by Edit
This Y-group is international. Good food from all parts of the world. A place where we can share the wonderful food from all over the world.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.