Contributed by World Recipes Y-Group
This Y-group is international. Good food from all parts of the world. A place where we can share the wonderful food from all over the world.
- Makes 1 x 10 inch layer cake.
- 2 cups mascarpone cheese
- 3 cups heavy cream
- ¼ cup confectioners' sugar
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 tablespoons coffee liqueur
- 1 teaspoon instant coffee
- 1 x 10 inch sponge cake
- ¼ cup cocoa
- Combine in a large bowl, mascarpone cheese, cream, sugar, vanilla, coffee liqueur, and instant coffee.
- Whip until stiff.
- Split sponge cake in half, creating a top and bottom layer.
- Spread cream mixture on bottom layer, and replace top half of cake.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Just before serving, dust top of cake with cocoa powder.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.