Pigs in a Blanket. A nice sausage in a dough jacket.
- Makes nine servings
- Put frozen dough in refrigerator overnight.
- Let stand at room temperature until pliable. Cut into nine slices.
- Divide meat into nine pieces and roll each into sausage shapes.
- Butter hands and stretch dough.
- Wrap dough around the meat.
- Place in greased pan about and inch apart.
- Cover and let rise until not quite doubled in size.
- Bake in 350°F oven for 30 minutes.
- Butter the tops while still hot.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.