- 12 oz beer
- 3 cups onion
- 2 cups carrot
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp white pepper
- 8 each sausage
- 8 each hot dog bun
- Combine beer, onions, carrots, Worcestershire, salt, and pepper in a saucepot, over a moderate flame.
- Bring to a boil, reduce heat, cover, and simmer for 15 minutes.
- Add wurst or sausages, cover, and simmer for 15 minutes, stirring often.
- Remove sausages to buns.
- Remove onions and carrots with a slotted spoon to top sausages.
- Serve hot.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.