Sweet sago and ginkgo nuts soup
- Shell off the ginkgo nuts and boil in hot water for 5 minutes.
- Remove membrane and core, marinate in sugar overnight.
- Soak sago with plenty of water for 30 minutes.
- Boil sago in hot water until colorless, drained by small holes screen.
- Soak sago by cold water, drain dry.
- Heat 5 cups (2 liters) of water, add in ginkgo nuts and sugar.
- Boil in low heat for 10 minutes, stir gently.
- Add in sago, taste, pour in sauce, stir well then serve.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.