Thai spicy shrimp salad. Spicy, refreshing, and easy and quick beyond belief to make! Buy your Shrimp already cooked from the market and you won't have to cook a thing!
- 1 head green-leaf lettuce, cut
- 1 lb shrimp, cleaned and steamed
- ½ inch gingerroot, cut into thin julienne pieces
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 2 fresh red chilies, thinly sliced
- 1 stalk lemongrass, thinly sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons fish sauce
- ⅓ cup fresh lime juice
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 tablespoons chopped green onions
- 4 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 15 fresh mint leaves
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.