- 2 cups cubed meat
- 2 cups cubed kama (truffles)
- ½ cup minced onions
- 1 tsp salt
- ¼ tsp pepper
- 1 tsp flour
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- 2 cups water
- Fry meat in samneh until browned.
- Add onions and cook until yellow.
- Add kama, water, salt and pepper.
- Cook under pressure for 20 minutes.
- Open cooker.
- If kama are not entirely tender, simmer until they are done.
- Thicken sauce with flour mixed with a little water.
- Add lemon juice.
- Serve hot with rice.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.