- 2 medium sweet potatoes, baked
- 8 oz. uncooked Lentils, rinsed
- 1 medium carrot, peeled and finely chopped ( 1/2 cup)
- 1 small Onion, finely chopped ( 3/4 cup)
- 1/3 cup celery, finely chopped
- 2 Tbs. maple syrup
- 2 slices whole-grain bread, broken into small pieces
- 1 Tbs. olive oil
1. Preheat oven to 350ûF. Pierce sweet potatoes and bake for 45 minutes. Remove from oven; let cool slightly.
Other Links Edit
See also Edit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.